American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!
Dave Reese

Potential Rv Restoration Project

I have never seen one of these before, and probably never will again. Who is brave enough to take on this project???

Dave,

That guy has been trying to unload that thing for years. Reminds me of a dried up Cicada LOL. You'd have to be pretty brave to take that one on.

Jason

I have never seen one of these before, and probably never will again. Who is brave enough to take on this project???

Wow ... that's kinda cool.

But, holy cow ... the work that it needs to be restored....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"All it needs is just a little time" ... Jeff Carson ... 'The Car'

Edited by knightfan26917

Guest GraceInTransit

I believe there is potential in a couple of those trucks/panel vans.. but on the most part, they are past restoration. Too much rust. I think if one was to be able to start with a clean slate, I would opt for a small fuel driver truck. This way I could mimic a fuel company logo or make up one of my own and have accommodations within the cylinder shaped fuel canter.. it would be.. different.

But I don't happen to have the money to do this.. so we've opted for a smaller than small cargo/panel van. Might have a few things to share when the time is right.

Edited by LostInTransit