American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Big Thank You!

fran66

Hi Everybody,

Just a note to let you all know that I finished my chemotherapy three weeks ago and have been home for a little over a week. My doctors have given me a very good prognosis which has made me extremely happy. I will have to go back to St. Louis periodically for blood tests and scans for about a year. I can handle that as long as I can be at home and they keep giving me good reports!

A big THANK YOU to all of you for your prayers, cards, flowers, phone calls, e-mails, letters, visits, gifts, well wishes and friendship. Your encouragement through my battle with this cancer has given me the will to win this battle. Along with the medical help I'm receiving, all of your prayers are still very important to my recovery.

I feel I'm very fortunate that I have such a special group of friends and family who care so much!

Hope I can get out on the road again soon!

Love you all,

Fran in Cuba, MO.

Hi Fran,

Excellent to hear from you and even more so with GREAT news!

:D :D :D Hope to see you on the road real soon!!

• 2 months later...

Hi Fran,

That is certainly great news. I was just in your part of the world last week on my way to Brumley from Hillsboro, Il. My mother gew up in Bland, so we are almost cousins! You certainly have some beautiful county around you.

Good luck in the future with your fight!

Hutch