American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Personal Christmas Shopping Assistant

Get your own “Personal American Road Shopping Assistant”

I have discovered a way to do my Christmas shopping from my easy chair. I had a list of terrific items I wanted to buy at the American Road store for friends and family, but the thought of ordering them, waiting for them to arrive, then packing and reshipping each was daunting.

Becky agreed to take my American Road shopping list, and send each package for me, along with a card. And send me a total. My own “shopping assistant!” I thought they were for the rich and famous!

I asked her if she would do this for others...and I think she said “Yes.”

Becky, did I understand you correctly?

Keep the Show on the Road! Dave

PS I got some neat free gifts for me as well...I don’t know exactly why I earned them...but maybe Becky can tell the rest of us how that “free gift” thing works.

Get your own “Personal American Road Shopping Assistant”

I have discovered a way to do my Christmas shopping from my easy chair. I had a list of terrific items I wanted to buy at the American Road store for friends and family, but the thought of ordering them, waiting for them to arrive, then packing and reshipping each was daunting.

Becky agreed to take my American Road shopping list, and send each package for me, along with a card. And send me a total. My own “shopping assistant!” I thought they were for the rich and famous!

I asked her if she would do this for others...and I think she said “Yes.”

Becky, did I understand you correctly?

Keep the Show on the Road! Dave

PS I got some neat free gifts for me as well...I don’t know exactly why I earned them...but maybe Becky can tell the rest of us how that “free gift” thing works. -

YUP. Happy to help anyone shop (shopping is one of my favorite things to do after traveling America's backroads!).

The FREE gifts: THE WAY IT WORKS: We have an offer of spend $50 and you get a free gift with your order. You spent 50 a few times over - so, a free gift for each $50!

YUP. Happy to help anyone shop (shopping is one of my favorite things to do after traveling America's backroads!).

The FREE gifts: THE WAY IT WORKS: We have an offer of spend $50 and you get a free gift with your order. You spent 50 a few times over - so, a free gift for each $50!

Becky,

Tell em how it works! :D

I sent a list to your e-mail address here (becky@americanroadmagazine.com.)

Each line or entry contained the item description (at the American Road Store!), price, the recipient's name, and their name and address, plus whether I wanted a card sent.

It took me about 20 minutes to take care of several out of town recipients.

You will send me the invoice, and I will pay by Paypal before you ship. Is there any way for someone to take advantage of this but pay by other means (eg credit card)?

I'm guessing they better get a list to you this week if you are to get it out for Christmas.

Keep the Show on the road