American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Free Subscription To American Road - How I'm Getting Mine.

I have discovered a way to make my friends happy and get American Road Magazine for free! I hate to take advantage of the Magazine’s good nature, but what the heck.

For every gift subscription I give of American Road, they are going to add another three months on to my subscription! Unbelievable! Christmas is coming. If I can identify four friends, I get my whole year for free. I could do that every year and never have to pay for my own subscription.

And American Road subscriptions cost less than breakfast for two with tip at Denny’s (the Restaurant, not his house). And breakfast is over in less than an hour, while American Road brings a smile all year long.

I went to their website and they will take practically anything in payment, Paypal, credit cards, checks, you name it. They will even send a card to the person you are giving the subscription to,,..with your special message.

If you have four or more friends. you qualify for the whole year free, but if you have only one friend, you still get three months free, or six months for two friends. I’m thinking I may send myself a couple of gift subscriptions. The very kind words in the cards would be fun to read and I appreciate such thoughtful gifts from such a fine fellow!

But the fun doesn’t end there. When you give your friend or loved one a subscription, they get an extra three months too. Do the goodies never stop? I’m thinking the wife needs a subscription, so we don’t fight over who gets to read it first.

Becky, did I read the offer correctly...if so you guys better crank up the presses!

Keep the Show on the Road!

Your enthusiasm and passion for the magazine and the forum brings smiles to OUR faces!! Thanks! :D

Hi there,

I'm glad that you like the gift subscription promotion that we have going on. You read correctly, if you buy a gift subscription you do get an extra issue added on to your subscription (as does the gift recipient).

We appreciate your enthusiasm and support very much!

:D Becky