American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

I found this fun digital scrapbook kit today - seems like a cool way to preserve those road trip memories

http://digi-designs.blogspot.com/

Becky,

I admit to being Digital Scrap Booking Unaware. Do you buy one of her kits (the price is right) and then print out the materials and use them as regular paper….or do you use her material to create a scrapbook on the computer, or in conjunction with a photo editing program (eg Elements or Print Shop)?

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!

Becky,

I admit to being Digital Scrap Booking Unaware. Do you buy one of her kits (the price is right) and then print out the materials and use them as regular paper….or do you use her material to create a scrapbook on the computer, or in conjunction with a photo editing program (eg Elements or Print Shop)?

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!

Hi Dave,

Sorry for not getting back to you on this. I admit that in this case, I'm not sure -- as the info provided on the website isn't quite clear to me (or at least the info that I found). It does look like fun, though!