AMERICAN ROAD® Press Room
AMERICAN ROAD® has a number of experts available to discuss a wide range of road, travel, and Americana topics with the media. Click HERE to enter your request, or, if urgent, call 206-369-5782.
High-resolution images are available to media for editorial/programming purposes.
Please click on the AMERICAN ROAD® magazine cover to download a high-resolution image.
Click HERE to download a picture of our Executive Editor, Thomas Repp.
Click HERE to download a PDF file with a brief biography about our Executive Editor.
Click HERE to download a photo of team Thomas and Becky Repp.
If you do not find what you need, call 1-877-285-5434, or if you need immediate assistance, call 206-369-5782.
On a tight deadline? Call Becky Repp at 1-877-285-5434 x1 or via cell phone at 206-369-5782.
- Click for current news from American Road® magazine.
- American Road® Magazine’s Autumn Issue Names the Top 12 Classic Travel Journals of the past two centuries. (October 2015)
- American Road® Magazine’s Summer Issue Seeks Out Silents! (July 2015)
- No Need to Play Rock, Paper, Scissors to Decide Where to Road-Trip This Fall (October 2014)
- Plan a Blockbuster Road Trip with American Road® Magazine’s Lineup of Outdoor Cinemas Around North America (August 2014)
- Plan Your Perfect Vacation With American Road’s Top Road Trips From the Past Ten Years! (August 2012)
- Follow the Trail of Prohibition-Era Public Enemies with the Autumn 2011 Issue of American Road® Magazine (October 2011)
- Winter 2010 Issue of American Road Magazine Gives a Nod to Noël (December 2010)
- Journalist Takes Oath: Sworn To Tell The Truth About Jesse James (March 2009)
- Fodor’s Travel Experts Glean “Hit-the-Road” Inspiration from American Road® Magazine (May 2007)
- AMERICAN ROAD® magazine media kit
(Includes Reach, Demographics, Readership; Editorial calendar; Display ad rates; Digital/Online opportunities; Digital specs; and Theme marketing programs)
Click to complete a form requesting the AMERICAN ROAD® magazine media kit
AMERICAN ROAD® In The News
- Lots of places to turn for trip tips
- Space Monkeys And Martians Found On Highway
- Road Trips Don’t Guzzle Money
- US 60 Salt River Canyon Scenic Drives Promoted in American Road Magazine
- Holiday Hotspots Make Christmas Road Trips Merry
- Indian River Lagoon Scenic Highway featured in national magazine
- Backcountry roads reveal the heartlands of America
Click HERE to search for articles written by Wireless Flash News that quote AMERICAN ROAD® magazine staff. Search for: Thomas Repp, Becky Repp, and AMERICAN ROAD® magazine.
“The US of A is a marvelous country. There is plenty to see and it has the best roads possible. If you missed out on a road trip during your college days, we suggest you subscribe to the American Road Magazine.”
Fodor’s refers to AMERICAN ROAD® Magazine in their “10 Must-Do Adventures for 2007.”
“Is there anything as magical as a cross-country road trip? . . . You don’t need a camera crew for your trip, just burn some great CDs, pack a cooler with cold drinks and snacks, promise to stay off the big interstates as much as possible (you won’t see anything wonderful there), and head out exploring for a few weeks or more. For off-the-main-highway inspiration check out American Road magazine . . .”
Spending Time on 99: History
Click on KPLU: Spending Time on 99 to listen to KPLU’s program (an NPR affiliate station) on US 99 featuring AMERICAN ROAD® Magazine’s Executive Editor and two-lane highway expert Thomas Repp.
Click to hear the Travel Guys interview AMERICAN ROAD® magazine General Manager, Becky Repp, on various topics including drive-in movies and dinosaur-themed roadside attractions.
AMERICAN ROAD® Magazine is a proud member of the following organizations:
- ASME (American Society of Magazine Editors)
- SPAN (Small Publishers Association Network)
- STS (Southeast Tourism Society)
- LTA (Louisiana Travel Association)
- Detroit Chamber of Commerce