American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

** My New Website

knightfan26917

Rather excited to present my new website [kudos to my cousin, Ben, for help & expertise], which officially debuted today, 01/19/2015, 2 years & 1 month after I launched my Facebook page 12/19/2012:
www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
Posts originate from the page & are automatically publicized to Facebook:
For those not on FB, this gives a glimpse at what I’ve been crafting. I look forward to implementing a few more ideas rattling around in my brain & maybe even making a go of some self-employment ideas I’ve been brainstorming….
Across the top of the main page are links to pages I created, including playlists (etc.) from my radio shows many of you heard, as well as…
…OC,SH history:
…me & cars:
…me & CHD:
Cort | 41.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics
OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS = www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

It’s been a LONG time since I’ve been THIS excited about something … & it feels good! It’s cool to have a platform other than Facebook to showcase my talents.
I’ve been unemployed since February 2012, no income since September 2013 & almost out of $$. Hoping some self-employment considerations will work….
Remember my Nephew & Niece? They are now 6 & 2 respectively!
Cort | 41.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics
OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS = www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

Cort,

I visited your web sites and Facebook page. They are interesting and well done! But I'm not sure I understand how they produce income. I know all that stuff for sale can't be yours or you would be rich! :)

The last time I remember talking income I think you were struggling to get SS disability. How did that pan out?

In any event, my best wishes to you!

Dave

• 1 month later...

Hey Dave!

Thank you! Sorry, I guess I didn't describe the potential income-producing very well. I'm thinking of using Google Ads or some other ad service that would place ads directly on the site that, if clicked, would earn me some $$.

Course, I'm also thinking of doing a Business Plan to create a business I own ... maybe somewhat involving the website. We'll see, tho.

SS Disability ... did not get, but once again also exploring that.

Cort | www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve

• 4 weeks later...