American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!
DennyG

On The Way To A Lincoln Highway Conference

As threatened promised, here's notification that I've switched directions and am now targeting a Lincoln Highway thing. The journal appears here with the first day in place. I see I have quite a bit to catch up on here and will now try to do some of that.

Denny,

I'm looking forward to following another of your interesting trips. Too bad the Lincoln Cafe was closed, very good food there. Mt Vernon is a nice town too. Hope you have a great time at the conference.

Jason

Been following your, as usual, great trip report. You do put us in the passenger seat with you.

Regarding your name badge alias - Denry Gibson. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Interrrrrrrrrrrresting. Now lets see how many of our sharp eyed readers know what THAT means!!! LOL

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr

Memphis, TN

http://www.freewebs.com/yankeetraveller/

As threatened promised, here's notification that I've switched directions and am now targeting a Lincoln Highway thing.

Thanks for taking us along, Denry. Always enjoy cruisin' with you.

I, too, love that '35 Ford and have some shots of it in my Bliss on Blue Highways album taken a couple of years ago on the first annual IA LHA motor tour.....Bliss