- This event has passed.
Caledonia County Fair
August 25, 2021
Caledonia County Fair, Vermont’s oldest agricultural fair, celebrates its 175th year. Fair features include midway rides and games, the Royal Hanneford Circus, and Mike Piazza & The Flying High Dogs. Also, live music, Magic By George, livestock events, horse shows, demolition derbies, truck, and tractor pulls. Even more, chainsaw carvers, Children’s Tent activities, a milking parlor, exhibits, demonstrations, bingo, favorite fair food and more.
Fair highlights include:
• Wednesday – Mini-Horse Pull (6 p.m.), Kids Power Wheels Demo and Van & Team Demo Derby (6:30 p.m.)
• Thursday – Farm Tractor Pull (11 a.m.), “Country Music Parodist” Cledus T. Judd (8:30 p.m.)
• Friday – Kingdom’s Got Talent (2 p.m.), 4 X 4 Pull (6:30 p.m.), Raized on Radio (8 p.m.)
• Saturday – Gymkhana (10 a.m.), Grand Cavalcade (11:30 a.m.), Log Loader Competition (2 p.m.), The Ultimate Aldean Tribute (8:15 p.m.)
• Sunday – Ox Pulls (10 a.m.), Pig Scramble (noon), Demo Derby (1 p.m. qualifying, 6 p.m. finals)
Daily pay-one-price admission (adults and children 36 inches or taller): $20 on-site; $16 online pre-sale (before 11:59 p.m. Tues., Aug 24); $12 for seniors on Friday.
Fair gates open at 4 p.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday thru Sunday. Also, midway hours are 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Wednesday, and 11 a.m.to 11 p.m. Thursday thru Saturday. Even more, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday.
Finally, for more information, call 802-626-8101.