- This event has passed.
Caledonia County Fair
08/25/21 - 08/29/21
Caledonia County Fair, Vermont’s oldest agricultural fair, celebrates its 175th year. Fair features include midway rides and games, the Royal Hanneford Circus, and Mike Piazza & The Flying High Dogs. Also, live music, Magic By George, livestock events, horse shows, demolition derbies, truck, and tractor pulls. Even more, chainsaw carvers, Children’s Tent activities, a milking parlor, exhibits, demonstrations, bingo, favorite fair food and more.
Fair highlights include:
• Wednesday – Mini-Horse Pull (6 p.m.), Kids Power Wheels Demo and Van & Team Demo Derby (6:30 p.m.)
• Thursday – Farm Tractor Pull (11 a.m.), “Country Music Parodist” Cledus T. Judd (8:30 p.m.)
• Friday – Kingdom’s Got Talent (2 p.m.), 4 X 4 Pull (6:30 p.m.), Raized on Radio (8 p.m.)
• Saturday – Gymkhana (10 a.m.), Grand Cavalcade (11:30 a.m.), Log Loader Competition (2 p.m.), The Ultimate Aldean Tribute (8:15 p.m.)
• Sunday – Ox Pulls (10 a.m.), Pig Scramble (noon), Demo Derby (1 p.m. qualifying, 6 p.m. finals)
Daily pay-one-price admission (adults and children 36 inches or taller): $20 on-site; $16 online pre-sale (before 11:59 p.m. Tues., Aug 24); $12 for seniors on Friday.
Fair gates open at 4 p.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday thru Sunday. Also, midway hours are 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Wednesday, and 11 a.m.to 11 p.m. Thursday thru Saturday. Even more, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday.
Finally, for more information, call 802-626-8101.