American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Jennifer

Can I use an avatar?

Absolutely! To upload an avatar:

1. Browse to My Controls. On the left side of the screen, under Menu, scroll to Personal Profile, then click Edit Avatar Settings.
  2. At this screen, you can choose an avatar from the standard gallery, link to one already on the Internet, or upload an image from your computer.
Is there a size limit to the avatar? What file format can I use?

Your avatar must be no bigger than 90 pixels by 90 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 20 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png

Can I include a photograph of myself in my profile?

Yes - as long as you're fully clothed - no racy photos, please! Otherwise, they will be deleted.

To add a photo to your profile:

1. Browse to My Controls. On the left side of the screen, under Menu, scroll to Personal Profile, then click Change Personal Photo.
  2. At this screen, you can link to a photograph of yourself already on the Internet, or upload an image from your computer.
Is there a size limit to my profile photo?

All photos must be no larger than 100 kB. Photos must be no bigger than 250 pixels by 250 pixels.