American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!
mobilene

View New Content Button Error

When I log in, I look for new posts since my last visit by clicking the View New Content button. For the past few days, when I click it I get a "Search is not enabled" error rather than a list of new posts. Has this been broken?

I'd say so. I imagine that's been the case since the forum came back from the multiple days of maintenance. The list of recent topics that once appeared at upper right disappeared about the same time. At present, when I click on "Members" I'm told I'm not authorized which I believe is a change but may not be a malfunction.

me too

Hi everyone,

As you can see we've been experiencing some challenges with the forum system upgrade. We appreciate your patience as we work through these issues. We have support ticket requests in to Invision Power Board. Hopefully we'll have these issues resolved this week. Thanks for your support!

Best.

Seems like the issues have been resolved. Thanks to all involved.

Me too.

I need to test my ability to post and I figured that extending this string by one would be a fairly inoffensive way to do that.