American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Coffee Cup Cafe - For Sale

eyerobic

I noticed on drive-by, a business I'll call the "Coffee Cup Cafe" is For Sale.

It is located at 903 N Charlotte St, Pottstown, PA 19464-3958 - (North Charlotte and Prospect Streets).

MS Live Search Maps has a good "Bird's Eye" view of it. And I hope to get there again soon for a good photo.

Anyone know a good commercial real estate search tool?

Could be a fun business to operate.

... Chris

When I first saw this I thought it was where the Yuengling brewery is but I refreshed my memory and see that is Pottsville not Pottstown.

Are you about to get into the cafe biz?

Heck no,

I just wanted to make some folks aware of an establishment for sale, that looks like a giant coffee cup!

Heck no,

I just wanted to make some folks aware of an establishment for sale, that looks like a giant coffee cup!

Found it!!!

"continue A Pottstown Tradition..local Landmark ""the Cup"" Restaurant Is Located On A Large Corner Lot Next To Heavily Traveled Rte 663 Which Leads Into The Center Of Pottstown. The Current Owner Has Made Many Interior Improvements To The Dining Area As Well As Upgrades And Renovations To The Kitchen. Highly Desired Parking Accommodates 35 Cars. 50 Seat Dining Room, 10 Seat Counter Area And Central Air. All Equipment And Inventory Remains."

http://www.herbrealestate.com/

Listing#5271925