American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Microcar Museum

Has anyone visited this Microcar Museum? It looks interesting, and probably needs to be added to any future trip into Georgia for me...

Dave.

Wish I could help, but I have never been in Georgia....

Did you say they took out the dashboard of the Triumph to replace a gauge!!? Sounds like a modern car!

Keep the Show on the Road!

Dave.

Wish I could help, but I have never been in Georgia....

Did you say they took out the dashboard of the Triumph to replace a gauge!!? Sounds like a modern car!

Keep the Show on the Road!

Actually, I pulled the fascia in the middle of the dash to make it easier for me to pull the gauge after I broke the capillary tube that connects to the thermostat. Since the opening allows the cooling system to dump, the car can't be run until the sensor goes back in. We will see how mechanical I am when the gauge comes back from the shop...

Has anyone visited this Microcar Museum? It looks interesting, and probably needs to be added to any future trip into Georgia for me...
I've not been there and realized that I haven't even been to Georgia for many years. It sure looks interesting and I did do a map check to see how it might fit into future travels. Dave, if we happen to get there at the same time, I'll meet you at the yellow Tg-500 in the center of their home page photo. Even touring the website is worthwhile. (You didn't think I actually recognized the Tg-500 on my own, did you?)

Dave, if we happen to get there at the same time, I'll meet you at the yellow Tg-500 in the center of their home page photo. Even touring the website is worthwhile. (You didn't think I actually recognized the Tg-500 on my own, did you?)

Denny,

I figured you knew just about everything... :lol:

A lot of cool and rare cars there. They always attract attention when they appear at car shows. My neighbor had a BMW Isetta up until they had an accident that they got hit in the front end. After working their way out the windows they went to a conventional car.