American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

She's Everywhere

With the Springfield festival behind me I've finally started reading a book that I picked up in July - Brian & Sarah Butko's "Roadside Attractions". I do most of my reading over meals (notice my well read waist line) and right in the middle of today's catfish basket I came upon Jennifer Bremer's recollection of Holy Land USA in Connecticut. Besides their own writing and photos, the Butkos' book is peppered with Fan Favorite sidebars like Jennifer's. Some are from folks I recognize and some are from people I've never heard of but all give a personal glimpse at one of the country's roadside attractions. A nice "guest appearance", Jennifer.

With the Springfield festival behind me I've finally started reading a book that I picked up in July - Brian & Sarah Butko's "Roadside Attractions". I do most of my reading over meals (notice my well read waist line) and right in the middle of today's catfish basket I came upon Jennifer Bremer's recollection of Holy Land USA in Connecticut. Besides their own writing and photos, the Butkos' book is peppered with Fan Favorite sidebars like Jennifer's. Some are from folks I recognize and some are from people I've never heard of but all give a personal glimpse at one of the country's roadside attractions. A nice "guest appearance", Jennifer.

And that fine book can be ordered through the American Road Hitching Post! Get your's today! Buy 'em early & often!

Thanks, Denny and thanks to Brian for asking me to contribute. But as you devour your next delectable dinner, look for another Bremer blurb from the Road Maven.

By the way, your heading reads like something from an old Variety paper! LOL

...look for another Bremer blurb from the Road Maven.

'Maven's Memory Matches Mate's Mention

That didn't take long. Next to this morning's French toast, I found Pat's recollection of hanging out with the bears in Michigan. And not only has Pat evened the score, both Repps have caught up with Jennifer, too. Thomas precedes Pat with trees and Becky follows with a whale.