American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Thanks To Two Forum Leaders

This is a note of thanks to Becky Repp and Denny G for adding immeasurably to my recent Southwest road trip through their postings. I am a charter subscriber to American Road, in fact a pre publication subscriber. I enjoy the print version a great deal, but getting live interaction en route has got to top everything!

I note that the “Advice on What to see on Route 66 in Arizona” thread has enjoyed almost 400 viewings in less than two months, and the less popularized route (US 80, Old Spanish Trail) “Westbound on the Old Spanish Trail” thread has had 250 viewings.

The dialog must make a difference for viewers. And it made a big difference to me. I would not have continued posting as I traveled had I felt no one cared.

Thanks again!

Glad I could contribute a bit. It's good to build a little credit cause there's a lot more road on my "to do" list than on my "done" list.

Your posts actually stirred up a new challenge for me. I mentioned that I have hopes of someday stopping at the Shady Dell in Bisbee for a night. And now I have to schedule a full day to drive the twenty miles between Douglas and Bisbee so I can spend a night in each place. The Gadsden Hotel looks too cool to miss and I knew nothing about it.

This is a note of thanks to Becky Repp and Denny G for adding immeasurably to my recent Southwest road trip through their postings. I am a charter subscriber to American Road, in fact a pre publication subscriber. I enjoy the print version a great deal, but getting live interaction en route has got to top everything!

I note that the “Advice on What to see on Route 66 in Arizona” thread has enjoyed almost 400 viewings in less than two months, and the less popularized route (US 80, Old Spanish Trail) “Westbound on the Old Spanish Trail” thread has had 250 viewings.

The dialog must make a difference for viewers. And it made a big difference to me. I would not have continued posting as I traveled had I felt no one cared.

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for your e-mail. It means a great deal to us to receive feedback from you. We are very glad that we could help!

I really enjoyed reading your posts. I am confident that everyone on the American Road Forum will gain a great deal from your travel logs posted on the Forum. The best part about working for American Road magazine is meeting people who enjoy the journey just as much as we do. Sharing all the great things to experience on the American road is really a pleasure. Thank YOU for keeping the show on the road!

Best,

Becky Repp

becky@americanroadmagazine.com