American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Testing this thing....

roadmaven

My first post on the new forum, so I thought I'd post it here. Why? In 5 minutes, I'm heading 3 blocks south and turning left at the light to get a pizza. The street I'll then be on? Crawfordsville Road, aka The Dixie Highway western alignment, aka formerly US 136. Let's see if I did this right...this was only a test. :unsure:

My initial posting/reply attempt. Question - is there any way to transfer my Bliss Blue Highways album from your former site to this one or, since I created that same album name on this site today, should I just post new photos? ......Bliss

My first post on the new forum, so I thought I'd post it here. Why? In 5 minutes, I'm heading 3 blocks south and turning left at the light to get a pizza. The street I'll then be on? Crawfordsville Road, aka The Dixie Highway western alignment, aka formerly US 136. Let's see if I did this right...this was only a test. :unsure:

My initial posting/reply attempt. Question - is there any way to transfer my Bliss Blue Highways album from your former site to this one or, since I created that same album name on this site today, should I just post new photos? ......Bliss

I don't believe there is a way to transfer from yahoo here, so you would probably have to re-upload them to your gallery on this site. Looking forward to seeing the photos!