American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Happy 2007

Dave Reese

I want to thank everyone on this list for the assistance in my new two lane experiences this year, and for the friendships I have made through this forum in both the yahoo and forum guises in 2006. The contests, information, and camaradarie have been most welcome.

I want to wish everyone a SAFE, and HEALTHY 2007 with minimal times on four lane roads and the Interstate system. Happy New Year!

I want to thank everyone on this list for the assistance in my new two lane experiences this year, and for the friendships I have made through this forum in both the yahoo and forum guises in 2006. The contests, information, and camaradarie have been most welcome.

I want to wish everyone a SAFE, and HEALTHY 2007 with minimal times on four lane roads and the Interstate system. Happy New Year!

Nothing finer than hitting the highway and getting to know the greatest group around, the roadies.

Looking forward to seeing people at the Rt 66 Assoc. of Illinois' Motor Tour, the Lincoln Highway Convention, and Rt. 66 Festival in Clinton.

Keep on Down that Two Lane Highway (if we can afford the gas by then). --RoadDog

I'd like to take a moment to say that we're very honored to have Pat and Jennifer continue as the hosts for this Forum. Their committment and enthusiasm are tremendous and add great value to this on-line community.

We truly value the friends that we have made over the years on the American Road Forum. We look forward to meeting more roadie friends and we hope to see you in 2007 at various events or while traveling the American Road!

Best wishes for a Safe and Happy New Year!

Becky Repp

American Road

becky@americanroadmagazine.com

And a Happy New Year to everyone from me! We haven't discussed New Year's resolutions here, but mine would be simple: Someone be the first to post in the Atlantic Highway/US 1 forum!! ;)