American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Peter's Creek Bridge Dedication

DennyG

I've just learned that the restored Peter's Creek S-Bridge is to be dedicated on Friday the 17th. Fron the Ohio National Road Association website:

Dedication of Peter's Creek S-Bridge - There will be a dedication of the completion of the construction and restoration phase of the Peter's Creek S-Bridge on Friday, November 17 at 10 a.m. The bridge is located about three miles west of Cambridge on the National Road. All National Road enthusiasts are cordially invited!

I won't be there (Curse that paycheck addiction!) but maybe some other Buckeyes can attend.

I've just learned that the restored Peter's Creek S-Bridge is to be dedicated on Friday the 17th. Fron the Ohio National Road Association website:

I won't be there (Curse that paycheck addiction!) but maybe some other Buckeyes can attend.

Denny,

If you hear of anyone planning to attend let them know we'd love to get some pictures of the bridge dedication (we'd need info about who's in the picture & who's doing what, etc. . . + info about the bridge/dedication) for possible inclusion in an upcoming issue of AMERICAN ROAD.

Thnx!

Becky

becky@americanroadmagazine.com