American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!
Sign in to follow this  
knightfan26917

Road Trip This Week! Blasts From Past?

I am preparing for my mini road trip to further test the working remotely capability for my part-time job! Tho I still cannot hear from my right ear (thinking maybe it is now more than just a severe inner-outer ear infection), I am driving my 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis to Dixon IL tonight, where I will work Monday AM, visit friends Monday PM, then head towards Okemos MI, where I will be Tuesday - Friday before returning to IL to do a few things, have my follow-up with the PCP Tuesday, 03/07/2017, & with any luck, leave Wednesday, 03/08/2017 for the southwest US! A new theme on my website (to chronicle my 2017 working road trips) will debut later today, too, with more details. I will post the itinerary for the March trip in a week or so. If you want to meet while I am on the road this week, contact me via text:
eight-4-seven
three-3-seven
This 1977 Pontiac Can Am, owned by a friend, was the overwhelming favorite Monday, 02/20/2017!
DailyVehicleChoice_02202017_magnificentM
This AMC wagon, along with a blue Jeep, is along a somewhat narrow & busy stretch of Plank Rd between Elgin & Burlington IL, so chances to get a good image are somewhat slim, but I keep trying:
AtTheHeart_02222017_WagonWednesday_mine_
A friend owned this 1980 Buick Regal in HS:
ThursdayThrowback_02232017_LewisMcCrary_
Another blast from my past; LOVE this picture my sister took, but what was I thinking back then?
FridayFlashback_02242017_mine_JoyTook_ma
Cort ;) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pig&cowValves.paceMaker * 1979 CC to 2003 MGM + 81mc
"Baseball time is here again" | Steve Goodman | 'Go Cubs Go'
Edited by knightfan26917