American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

More Indiana Dixie

DennyG

Denny,

Your reports are anything but cursory! I enjoy both the content and the format.

I think our mutual friends at American Road should contract with you to do trip reports between issues. Several of the magazines I subscribe to outside the travel genre do interim e-mails to subscribers with fresh content. It would seem a natural for a quarterly magazine, the opportunity to highlight advertisers, and to provide a sense of continued community connection for readers.

You have a consistent style, you "see" well, do good photos, and you mix the road geek with the weekend traveler interests.

Just a thought!!

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!

Dave: You're right, "cursory" isn't quite the right word but I wanted to announce -- especially since it was close on the heels of Jim's -- that my report lacked the details of pavement, abandoned sections, etc., that are in his.

Jim: Those picture were probably taken through the windshield. You may sometimes notice that marks on the pavement and smudges on my car's glass can be strikingly similar.

Jim (again): Regarding that brewery I asked about, it seems that the road it is on is DH although the road I approached it on was not. It was the work-around north of Oolitic that gets back to the DH at Needmore.

Denny,

I'll "3rd" Dave's motion.

I'm still thrilled we had the chance to meet in July 2012 after a couple misses, including that night in Amarillo in 2011.

Cort | 39.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 2 MCs + '79 & '89 Caprice Classics
CHD.cars + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Nothin's ever gonna make perfect sense" __ JoDee Messina __ 'That's The Way'