American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Norwegian Roads

Route E6

Takk! Jeg likte bildene og historien om Kuppertrans. Jeg måtte bruke Google Translate for å lese den, men det var moro.

Jeg også likte de små byene du fotografert. Nice work! :goodjob: E6 er interessant.

Takk for deling!

Hold showet på veien!

Dave

For those who don't read Norwegian (like me) here is the message in English:

Thank you! I enjoyed your photos and the story of Kuppertrans. I had to use Google Translate to read it, but it was fun.

I also enjoyed the small towns you photographed. Nice work! E6 is interesting.

Thank you for sharing!!

Keep the Show on the Road!!

Thank you, E6 is a road from the north of Norway two Trelleborg in the south of Sweden, Link:http://translate.google.no/translate?hl=en&sl=no&u=http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europavei_6&prev=/search%3Fq%3De6%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dopera%26hs%3DJ0h%26tbo%3Dd%26channel%3Dsuggest&sa=X&ei=szi3UKK8D4PatAbqn4GoBg&ved=0CDEQ7gEwAA

Gasoline and way nostalgia is not as widespread in Norway, I'm probably the only one who writes about the old roads and places that lay along the old two lines highways, We have today received four lanes highways from Oslo in Norway two Trelleborg in southern Sweden, but the old 2 lane road is in very good condition, with new asphalt in many places. And currently used mostly old timers cars and motor bikes.

In Sweden its about 20 blogs about old roads, motells and gas station. Its also a magazine called "Riksettan" who writes on the old roads in Sweden and some in Norway, which I helped them a bit with ..

Would like to subscribe to the American Road, but do not know if it is possible when you live in Norway?It's winter now in Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden and Denmark) as road trips that I like and do on motor bike, it's too cold for this time of year.But we use the photos I took last summer.

Regards from Per Johansen, Oslo Norway

E mail: yamahacustom@gmail.com

My other blog: http://nostalgisiden.blogspot.no/

If you enjoy a bit of foreign "old highways' nostalgia take a look at Per Johansen's blog. He has taken some "then and now" photos plus a look at the development of roads in Norway. There is a translation button at the top of the first page of his blog that will give you an English translation that is pretty good. Recommended.

Hvis du nyte en bit av utenlandske "gamle motorveier" nostalgi ta en titt på Per Johansen blogg. Han har tatt noen "da og nå" bilder pluss en titt på utviklingen av veier i Norge. Det er en oversettelse knapp øverst på den første siden av sin blogg side som vil gi deg en engelsk oversettelse som er ganske bra. Anbefales.

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!