American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Jefferson Highway Association

Foster (thanks!) posted some photos concerning the Jefferson Highway Association recently, which led me to do a web search for the organization. I hope their president (or Foster) will take the time to share the organization's plans and aspirations with us. It would generate some new members for them, and a great source of interest for us.

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!

Foster (thanks!) posted some photos concerning the Jefferson Highway Association recently, which led me to do a web search for the organization. I hope their president (or Foster) will take the time to share the organization's plans and aspirations with us. It would generate some new members for them, and a great source of interest for us.

Dave

Dave,

There is a short article in "Friends in the Fast Lane" in the Summer issue that tells a bit about the Jefferson Highway Association's plans. AND, Foster's new podcast has an interview with Mike Conlin, the new President of the Jefferson Highway Association. Mike talks about the plans of the new association. Click to visit theAmerican Road Trip Talk blog and hear the interview between Foster and Mike Conlin.

Dave,

There is a short article in "Friends in the Fast Lane" in the Summer issue that tells a bit about the Jefferson Highway Association's plans. AND, Foster's new podcast has an interview with Mike Conlin, the new President of the Jefferson Highway Association. Mike talks about the plans of the new association. Click to visit theAmerican Road Trip Talk blog and hear the interview between Foster and Mike Conlin.

Fun, Podcast! Mike is full of enthusiasm. Mike's idea of a sociability run in 2015 is great. And Mike, if you read this maybe I can help with some period maps and road guides. I haven't looked in the "archives," but I'm confident there will be some relevant stuff.

Thanks also to Foster, and thanks to Becky for the heads up. Listeners can hear the podcast HERE.

http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WpFl3RVs

Dave