American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

I Apologize For The Lack Of Participation As Of Late

To my friends at on the American Road Forum. My lack of participation has not been intentional. I recently found out I have breast cancer and cancer in my eyes. I have started treatment (chemo) and it is certainly taking it's loll on my ability to function normally.

I will have to live vicariously through your photos and commentaries for awhile.

To add insult to injury, our parrot crapped on my ergo keyboard an shorted out a number of keys on ht e left side... Bummer!

~Steve

To my friends at on the American Road Forum. My lack of participation has not been intentional. I recently found out I have breast cancer and cancer in my eyes. I have started treatment (chemo) and it is certainly taking it's loll on my ability to function normally.

I will have to live vicariously through your photos and commentaries for awhile.

To add insult to injury, our parrot crapped on my ergo keyboard an shorted out a number of keys on ht e left side... Bummer!

~Steve

Steve,

We have missed your insightful and interesting posts. I appreciate you letting us know the reason, even if it isn't what I wanted to hear from a friend.

We all wish you a speedy recovery, and in the meantime we will have to satisfy ourselves with revisiting some of your previous gems! Your first is below and it created quite a buzz, as did all of your good stuff.

http://americanroadmagazine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1337

That parrot crap bit beats "The dog ate my homework" by a mile! :lol::blink:

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!

• 4 weeks later...

Steve,

Very sorry about your health issues. Thoughts/prayers en route....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"It's time to take a leap of faith" __ Steven Curtis Chapman __ 'Dive'