American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Happy 2011

Dave Reese

I plan on doing my usual wild New Years Eve - around about 10pm will raise my hand in the air, circle it a few times, say WHOOPEE - and then go to bed!!!! If the cat desires to curl up at the end of my bed that's his option!!!! :lol:

Like Dave says - everybody have a happy, safe and sane New Years Eve. There's a lot of 2-lane traveling to be done and we want everybody to be around to do it!!!!!!!!!!

It's been fun traveling with y'all during 2010 - looking fwd to another great year of road trip reports, fun and games and general all around happy times with the American Road gang.

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr

Memphis, TN

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Remember that fat boy, bring that kid, if you want to see New Year's Eve" ... Mona Abboud, native/resident of Sleepy Hollow IL ... 'The Pretty Little Dolly'