American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone,

We hope you enjoyed your holiday! I apologize for not posting yesterday. We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year and I started cleaning and cooking at 5am yesterday - and didn't have a minute to spare before guests started arriving. We had a wonderful day - and hope everyone else did as well. For those of your traveling this holiday - we hope you have a safe and enjoyable journey!

Best,

Becky Repp

becky@americanroadmagazine.com

What Becky said, more or less. I didn't check the forum the past couple of days - I'm celebrating Thanksgiving again this year with the Chilton family here in beautiful Bulverde, TX. Got the best of all worlds - a place with friends to spend Thanksgiving with and traveling to the San Antonio area on U S 79, more or less. We did take a jog in U S 82, I think it is, to Texarkana, then south on U S 59 to Marshall,TX, for overnight. So we got some road travel as a side benefit. No picures as there really isn't much to photograph unless you like pictures of harvested cotton fields.

Hope y'all had the very best of Thanksgiving and I also hope all our Roady Turkeys :lol: survived for another year. Y'all take care now and safe travels.

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr

Memphis, TN