American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Dennyg, Roadhound, Where Are You?

Is Denny lost? He last posted on March 2, and his website has been quiet! It is not like Denny to be quiet :rolleyes: !

And I haven't seen Roadhound for weeks.

I was in Florida, so maybe I missed some posts.

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!

I hadn't realized it had been that long. I've actually been scanning now and then and trying to keep up with the posts to some degree. In particular, I've been reading Eric's cross country plans and Steve's La Vale area reports and kind of waiting until I could say something useful. (Yeah, I know. Why start now?)

I ran to Bowling Green last week to "help" Jan Finder (a.k.a., The Wombat) pick up his new Corvette at the museum. Lots of pictures but most of interest to only to Jan. I did stay with him as far as Roadhouse 66 in Columbus and a chat with Dave Wickline. My website did get a little action from the Cincinnati Bockfest Parade but that wasn't a road trip, either. Maybe I can pay a little more attention today. Maybe even get noisy again.