American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Glad The Forum's Back!

mobilene

Hi! Glad the forum's back after the site upgrade. I do have a small request, though. The new AmRoad banner at the top of the forum page, at resolutions of 1024x768 and smaller, hides the forum -- you always have to scroll to read anything.

Screen shot of my browser, screen resolution 1024x768:

Image2.jpg

It would be a lot cleaner if this banner weren't so tall. It would also make the forum more usable, because then scrolling down would not always be the first thing I have to do.

Thanks,

jim

Hi! Glad the forum's back after the site upgrade. I do have a small request, though. The new AmRoad banner at the top of the forum page, at resolutions of 1024x768 and smaller, hides the forum -- you always have to scroll to read anything.

Screen shot of my browser, screen resolution 1024x768:

post-2019-1256248725_thumb.jpg

It would be a lot cleaner if this banner weren't so tall. It would also make the forum more usable, because then scrolling down would not always be the first thing I have to do.

Thanks,

jim

I have my screen set at 1280 x 720 and it's just fine - tho I did reset to 1024 x 768 and see what you mean.

Of course, I'm rather spoiled at the moment - I recently went out and bought, at Best Buy for $150, a nice 20" LCD monitor. BIG difference over my tiny 16" standard monitor - got a lot more desk space now.

Anyway - it is nice to have the forum back. Sort of like Linus's blanket - did anybody have withdrawal symptoms!!!! :D

Everybody have a nice day - we going for a walk while the rain has stopped.

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr

Memphis, TN