American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Moderator Found!

Dave Preston

Hi there! I have agreed to be the moderator of this site, at least until Tom and Becky can find someone better!

My name is David Preston. and I am "the public relations guy" for the Cycle Barn MotorSports Group, a trio of multi-line large dealerships and assorted related businesses just north of Seattle.

Without going into exhaustibve detail, I have ridden over 250 motorcycles in my 40 years of riding, and I am the author of "Motorcycle 101" - a book I highly recommend (well - I would. wouldn't you think?) which is available from American Road.

Anyway - any questions?

Dave Preston

Cycle Barn

how come I'm not able to get notifications in my email box when someone replies here..?

Did you get your control panel set up so you can receive notifications with the info that Pat gave you? Or do you need additional assistance. Let us know, Pat, Jennifer or I are happy to help.

Best,

Becky

• 1 month later...
Hi Dave,

Great to have you on board! What recent drives have you taken on your bike lately?

Becky

Since I live in the Seattle area most of my trips are in the Northwest. Recently enjoyed a fabulous three day ride to the Clarkston area in the southeastern corner of the state. I work for the Cycle Barn MotorSports Group, and in the course of leading customer rides for the past few years I have developed a library of route direction sheets to virtually every corner of our state. Anyway can e-mail me at fanatic@cyclebarn.com and I will be happy to share!