American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Albuquerque - Route 66

We were in Albuquerque again this past week, and did some limited travel on bits of Route 66 as well as NM 53. I posted some photos from this trip and a previous excursion on the Turquoise Trail on my Flickr page although a few have been posted before. We were a bit limited in our excursion mode this trip, but I hope you enjoy the photos.

Edited by Dave Reese

Thanks Denny,

I did not do the Unser Museum this trip, but really enjoyed it a couple of years back. Glad you like my new 'do'. It took a lot of transplants to get there. :lol:

Thanks Denny,

I did not do the Unser Museum this trip, but really enjoyed it a couple of years back. Glad you like my new 'do'. It took a lot of transplants to get there. :lol:

Dave,

Great shots and I did recognize a few from past trips, including one of my all time favorites. BTW, does Flickr provide for captions? I didn't see any when using the slide show, but I didn't know where to look.

The photos sure got me wanting to get out on the road!

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!

Dave,

If you go through the photos individually rather than as a slide show, you do get to read the title and comments about the photos.

During a slide show you can click on "show info" on the upper right of the screen and the information will appear in an overlay over the picture.

I post more of my travel photos on Flickr now as two of my photos have been selected for the schmap guides such as this one for Anchorage.

Dave,

If you go through the photos individually rather than as a slide show, you do get to read the title and comments about the photos.

During a slide show you can click on "show info" on the upper right of the screen and the information will appear in an overlay over the picture.

I post more of my travel photos on Flickr now as two of my photos have been selected for the schmap guides such as this one for Anchorage.

Ah...Fame! Will you still reply to our posts!? :D;)

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!