American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

American Road Events Calendar

I want to send kudos to someone at American Road for maintaining a comprehensive calendar of events across the country. I clicked on the calendar on the main page and it is terrific. The events are interesting and the descriptions are excellent. I think it must be the best on the web. And the links really help. Now lets see….which of the goodies do I visit…?

Click HERE to go there.

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!

. Now lets see….which of the goodies do I visit…?

Click HERE to go there.

Dave

Pack the suitcases and head for Pontiac, MI in July. From Monday July 13th thru Friday the 17th you will find a lot of one of Detroits finest road cars - Hudsons, Essexes and Terraplanes.

From what's been published here and there there's going to be a turnout like you wouldn't believe - we are celebrating the 100th anniversary of the beginning of the Hudson Motor Car Company and the 50th anniversary of the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club. There aren't to many car clubs can claim that distinction.

You can find the meet at the Pontiac Marriot at Centerpoint Hotel, 3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Pontiac, MI 48341

I can guarentee you will not have to hunt for the cars.

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr

Memphis, TN

I want to send kudos to someone at American Road for maintaining a comprehensive calendar of events across the country. I clicked on the calendar on the main page and it is terrific. The events are interesting and the descriptions are excellent. I think it must be the best on the web. And the links really help. Now lets see….which of the goodies do I visit…?

Click HERE to go there.

Dave

Thanks Dave! We are attempting to maintain the most comprehensive calendar of events. Our ad sales representatives work hard to get the word out about our online calendar. We have an intern who reviews and approves all the calendar of event items prior to posting them on our site. It keeps her busy!

:D

Thanks Dave! We are attempting to maintain the most comprehensive calendar of events. Our ad sales representatives work hard to get the word out about our online calendar. We have an intern who reviews and approves all the calendar of event items prior to posting them on our site. It keeps her busy!

Becky, I looked at the calendar and there are so many events... Is there some way to filter them possibly by state/province so that things can be more easily located?

Becky, I looked at the calendar and there are so many events... Is there some way to filter them possibly by state/province so that things can be more easily located?

Hi Chris,

The program sorts them by date so that they automatically roll off when the event passes.

What I do to locate an event (by city, state, or province) on the calendar is to do a "Find" (using the "Find" feature in your search engine browser). It will highlight each hit for that place on the page.

Becky Repp