Cocktail Cruise, Oklahoma River Cruises
June 5, 2020
Cocktail Cruise from June to September on Friday and Saturday evenings. So, unwind and enjoy a cocktail and the evening skyline! Also, relax and experience unique views of the Boathouse District, the Wheeler Ferris wheel, and possibly an amazing Oklahoma sunset.
All ages are welcome, but please consider this is an adult environment cruise. While, persons under 21 are not allowed in the bar area.
The Cruise departs from Regatta Landing at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Groups of 10 or more are suggested to book a private charter. Also, NO firearms allowed on board.
Purchase tickets prior to the day of your visit. $20 adults and $15 seniors and children 12 and under. Furthermore, concessions sold on board (soda, water, and full cash bar)
Things to Know about Cocktail Cruises
• Valid ID required to purchase alcoholic beverages
• Boarding 10-15 minutes prior to departure time
• No outside food or drink
• No smoking within 25 feet of vessel/No vaping on vessels
• No swimming or diving
• Please wear boat safe shoes
• Notifications about cancellations will be sent by email and text message.
• Show receipt from your mobile device or print and show receipt to board
Cancellations require at least 24 hours advanced notice for full refund
Cancel due to weather, river conditions, and operational malfunctions
If cancelled by ORC, a full refund or ticket transfer can be issued
Full refund is the limit of liability for ORC cancellations
ORC will notify you via email if there are cancellations