Caledonia County Fair
August 21, 2019
Caledonia County Fair, Vermont’s oldest fair, features midway rides and games, live music, livestock shows, and pulling contests. Also. demolition derbies, Kenya Safari Acrobats, Horses Horses Horses! performances, and World of Wonders Illusions & Escape Artists. Furthermore, Phoenix Bazaar fire sword twirlers, Magic & Comedy Hypnotist Show, chainsaw carving, and strolling vaudeville entertainment. Finally, exhibits, vendors, fair food and more.
Fair admission includes unlimited rides and entertainment.
* Wednesday – Mini-Horse Pull (6 p.m.); Kids Power Wheels Demo Derby, Van and Team Demo Derby (6:30 p.m.)
* Thursday – Tractor Pull (noon); AC/DC tribute band Back in Black (8 p.m.)
* Friday – Horse Pulling (10:30 a.m.); Truck Pulls (6:30 p.m.)
* Saturday – Gymkhana (10 a.m.); Grand Cavalcade (11:30 a.m.); New England Rodeo (1 p.m., 7 p.m.); Log Loader Competition (3:30 p.m.)
* Sunday – Ox Pulling (10 a.m.); Pig Scramble (noon); Demolition Derby (1 p.m. qualifying, 6 p.m. finals)
Daily fair admission (adults and children 36 inches or taller) is $20, or $16.84 online before 4 p.m. Wed., Aug. 21. Also, on Wednesday, Carload Night, pay-one-price admission is just $40 per vehicle for all legally seated passengers.
Fair gates open at noon Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday thru Sunday. While, Midway hours are 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Thursday thru Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday.
Finally, for more information, call the fair at 802-626-8101 or Dreamland Amusements midway at 866-666-3247.